It is pretty easy to recreate the pattern, and I must say a lot of fun too! I used white polish as my base coat, and sponged a variety of pastel colours on top of it. Before my nails were fully dry, I applied a clear top coat to help the colours merge together. As if by magic, my tie-dye nails were born!
- Rimmel: I Love Lasting Finish - London Clouds
- Claire's Cosmetics: Chip Resistant - 774
- Rimmel: Lycra Pro - Ultra Violet
- Rimmel: Lycra Pro - Peppermint
- Barry M: Nail Paint - Lemon
- Rimmel: I Love Lasting Finish - Strawberry Fizz
- Maybelline: Express Finish - Base & Top Coat