Wednesday 14 March 2012

Affordable/Quality Nail polish? - Beautyuk Review


Doesn't every girl want affordable, yet quality nail polish? Well I most certainly do! It's such a pity however that most affordable or 'cheap' nail polishes lack quality. You know when you buy a polish because it's 'cheap' ? ,and then you realise why it was so cheap, because you need about 5 million gazillion coats for it to look good.

Well guys, I've come across a brand that defies the laws of cheap nail polish, and in my eyes is really good value for money. It's called Beautyuk and their products can be purchased in Superdrug, Internationale, and Select. I picked up 2 Beautyuk nail polishes whilst having a mooch in Superdrug the other day. I'm usually not one to buy 'cheap' nail polishes, as they tend to be really thin and generally just rubbish. I really liked the colours and couldn't resist, so went ahead and purchased them. For £1.99 each I thought it wasn't much of a loss if I didn't like them.



However, when I got back home and I tried them on properly I LOVED them! The polish I would say is quite thick, and is definitely thicker than some of my Rimmel and Barry M polishes. I ended up doing 2 coats of polish on my nails, which I usually do 3 coats if I'm using Rimmel: I Love Lasting Finish polish. The colours are really nice aswell; the pink is probably brighter than my picture suggests, and the purple is a really nice, soft pastel colour great for the warmer days! I will upload some pictures of the purple polish when I get a moment.

Why not check Beautyuk out online at: www.beautyukcosmetics.com

So what do you guys think? Is cheaper nail polish just as good as some of the more expensive brands?

Products used/mentioned:
  • Beautyuk: Glam Nails - Fushia
  • Beautyuk: Glam Nails - Lilac Girl

*I will also update you on some of my recent purchases. Branded polishes - Rimmel, Sally Hansen, Maybelliene polishes for £1!!! Stay tuned guys!*


K♥

No comments:

Post a Comment