Tuesday 13 March 2012

Colourful Leopard Print Nail Art


Wanted to do these nails for a while now, so finally decided to do them. They look really cool and are dead easy to do! You can choose any colours to paint the spots, but I used green, purple, pink, and peach. There are quite a few leopard print nail art tutorials on youtube, so I would definitely recommend checking them out!

Products used:
  • Rimmel: I Love Lasting Finish - London Clouds
  • American Apparel: Nail Lacquer - Malibu Green
  • American Apparel: Nail Lacquer - Rose Bowl
  • Beautyuk - Fuschia: No.42
  • Beautyuk - Lilac Girl: No.35
  • L.A Colors: Art Deco Nail - Black
  • Rimmel London: Nail Rescue - 14 Day Nail Hardening Treatment


K♥

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your comment on my post! I got my OPI Rainbow Connection from eBay!
    If you want me to send you the seller I bought it from send me a tweet (@hevowen) or email me (hevowen@hotmail.com) and I'll hunt it down for you! :) such a good polish. Also loving the leopard nails, I haven't got the steady hand for things like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu! Honestly, it really is such an easy pattern. I've had a little look around the net and it is indeed very pricey. Instead, I've managed to find a dupe that was around £1.50. Doubt it will be as good as Rainbow Connection, but hey I'll give it a shot. Will let you know how I get on! Thanks for the help xx

      Delete
  2. I love that colourful leopard print you've done, it must've take ages! It looks like a nail wrap its been done really precisely!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks dope!!!

    Well done x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - your nails look pretty amazing hun!
    Definitely want to try something like this myself, you are so talented.
    thank you for the lovely comment on my blog.
    Just subscribed :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute!! now following you back :)

    ReplyDelete